As spring travelers search for vacation destinations that bring fun, sun, and family time, it is easy to see why Telluride is a popular choice! If you haven't yet planned a spring trip to Telluride, then it is time to add it to your to-do list! As inspiration, here is our guide to spring in Telluride!
Telluride Ski Resort has some of the best ski slopes around! The latter half of ski season always brings bluebird days and perfect conditions, making it a great time for snow sports. You’ll adore the soft yet stable snow, short lines, and sunny skies! The slopes stay open until early April, so you can ski and snowboard all spring long! Pack your sunscreen and get ready to have the time of your life!
Other Popular Spring Activities
- Snow tubing is fun for all ages. It is the perfect way to spend a snowy afternoon with the family!
- Snowshoeing is a calm wilderness adventure that allows you to get up close and personal with the spring landscape. Visit the Telluride Nordic Center for rentals, lessons, and more!
- If you want to spend some time inside, then you should visit a local art gallery! Telluride has a number of fantastic galleries to explore, all with different mediums and focuses!
- Warmer days means more variety in available activities. If it isn’t too cold when you visit, then you should go for a hike! Check out Bear Creek Trail- one of Telluride's most popular hikes!
- Get out on the water! Early spring is the perfect time to go fly fishing, while later spring is ideal for whitewater rafting!
- Check out one or two of the awesome spring events at Telluride Ski Resort! No matter your interests, you're sure to find something that you'll enjoy!
What’s your favorite spring activity in Telluride? Tell us in the comments!